Buy Azee® online in Stromectol-ivermectin.us
Azee® Azithromycin is the first antibiotic from the group of macrolides in the group of azalides. Azithromycin is obtained from erythromycin by adding a nitrogen atom to the lactone ring of erythromycin A.
Indications for the use of Azee® antibiotic:
- bronchitis, cervicitis,
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare (MAC) infections in the case of immunosuppression during infection with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), dental infections, urethritis.
- Venereal diseases
- Respiratory tract infections
- Skin infections;
- Gastrointestinal infections;
- Lyme disease and fever
Azee® dosage is variable depending on the indication
As an indication, oral administration:
Angina pectoris, dental infections: 500 mg per day for 3 days.
superinfections of acute bronchitis, exacerbations of chronic bronchitis: 500 mg on the first day, then 250 mg in the next 4 days. The duration of treatment will be 5 days.
Child older than 6 months:
30 mg / kg body weight
There are several factors that can be taken into account when determining the dose needed by a person: his weight, health status and whether he is taking other medications. If your doctor has recommended a dose other than those listed here, do not change the way you take the medicine without consulting your doctor.
Instructions for using the Azee® antibiotic
Azee® should be taken during the recommended treatment period, even if you feel better. This will reduce the risk of the reappearance of bacteria that resist treatment.
Azee® can be taken with or without food. Taking medication with meals can help prevent stomach upset.
- The recommended dose of Azee® azithromycin for the treatment of lung and skin infections is 500 mg (in the form of two 250 mg tablets taken on the first day), followed by one 250 mg tablet taken at the same time every day for the next 4 days. In the treatment of COPD exacerbations, you can also take two 250 mg azithromycin tablets once a day for 3 days. Urinary tract infections can be treated with a single dose of 1000 mg (4 250 mg tablets) or 2000 mg (8 250 mg tablets), depending on the type of infection and the bacteria it causes.
- The usual dose of Azee® for the prevention of Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC) infections in people with HIV-Azithromycin can also be injected to treat severe pneumonia or pelvic inflammatory diseases. The drug is usually taken in a hospital by a medical worker. https://stromectol-ivermectin.us Your doctor will determine the appropriate dose of medication.
- It is important to use Azee® exactly as your doctor told you. Take Azee® even if you feel better. If you miss an appointment, take the medicine as soon as you notice the missed dose, and resume treatment as soon as possible. https://stromectol-ivermectin.us If it’s time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and return to your usual dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose of Azee® to make up for a missed dose. If you don’t know what to do after skipping a dose, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Contraindications of Azee® Azithromycin
Azee® antibiotic has a number of contraindications:
- Allergy to azithromycin, to erythromycin, to any other antibiotic from the macrolide group, to ketolide or to any excipients.
- Combination with dihydroergotamine and ergotamine (migraine medications),
- Combination with cisapride (antireflux drug),
- Combination with colchicine (treatment of gout),
- Severe liver failure.
Side effects of Azee®
Many medications can cause side effects. A side effect is an undesirable reaction to the drug when taken in normal doses. It can be light or heavy, temporary or permanent. The side effects listed below do not occur in everyone who takes Azee®. If you are concerned about side effects, discuss the risks and benefits of this medication with your doctor.
At least 1% of people taking Azee® reported the following side effects. Many of these side effects can be controlled, and some may disappear on their own over time.
- Diarrhea (mild);
- Pain or discomfort in the stomach;
- rarely angioedema,
- anaphylactic reactions,
- elevated liver enzymes,
Azee® Drug Interactions
- Dopaminergic Ergot Alkaloids
- Drugs that can cause pointe shoes
If you are taking any of these medications, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. In your case, the doctor may ask you to:
- stop taking any medications;
- replace one of the drugs with another;
- change the way you take one or both medications.
- don’t change anything at all.
- The interaction of one drug with another does not always mean stopping taking one of them. Ask your doctor what to do with medications.
Other drugs other than those listed above may interact with this drug. Tell your doctor about everything you take, whether it’s prescription or over-the-counter medications and medicinal herbs. Don’t forget to mention any supplements you take. If you use caffeine, alcohol, nicotine or street drugs, you should inform your doctor about it, since these substances can affect the effect of many medications.
How effective is Azee® Azithromycin in the treatment of patients with COVID-19?
- The use of azithromycin for the treatment of SARS-CoV-2 infection was performed for the first time in France and showed a positive clinical evaluation of the effectiveness of combination therapy with azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine in patients with COVID-19.
- Hydroxychloroquine is an antimalarial agent, and azithromycin is an antibiotic with broad antiviral activity.
- So, to treat the symptoms caused by COVID-19, you can buy Azee® at an affordable price quite cheap in our online pharmacy Stromectol-ivermectin.us in USA.
- 1 Buy Azee® online in Stromectol-ivermectin.us
- 2 Instructions for using the Azee® antibiotic
- 3 Contraindications of Azee® Azithromycin
- 4 Side effects of Azee®
- 5 Azee® Drug Interactions
- 6 How effective is Azee® Azithromycin in the treatment of patients with COVID-19?