Azivista® Price – Buy generic Azithromycin online no prescription
When searching for Azavista® on the Internet, you will realize that online prices are very competitive and range from $1 to $3. In some cases, when buying medicine in bulk, on https://stromectol-ivermectin.us delivery is also included in the price.
Stromectol-ivermectin.us always recommends that you see a doctor to undergo a medical examination and get a prescription so that you can buy treatment at a pharmacy. If you want to buy online without a prescription, you should definitely beware of Internet sites that offer very low prices. Fake medicines may be sold on these sites. In our online pharmacy, the drugs sold are of the best quality.
The use of Indian azithromycin Azivista®
Azavista® is an antibiotic of the macrolide group and fights bacterial cells responsible for the spread of infection. This bacterium can increase the number of cells due to the presence of protein necessary for its reproduction. When bacteria can no longer produce this protein, they become vulnerable and the immune system can get back to work and kill the infection.
For the treatment of sexually transmitted infections, a single dose of Azivista® is sufficient. For other infections, a longer intake is required, at least for three days. When it comes to buying generic medicines at low prices and without a prescription, please visit the website https://stromectol-ivermectin.us!
Azivista® is used in the treatment of:
- Lyme Disease,
- Community-acquired Pneumonia,
- Soft Tissue Infection,
- Middle Ear Infection,
- Acute Bronchitis,
- Sinus Infection,
- Chlamydia trachomatis,
- Chronic Middle Ear Infection,
Indications for the use of Azithromycin Azivista®
Azavista® Azithromycin is indicated for infections caused by susceptible organisms; lower respiratory tract infections, including bronchitis and pneumonia, skin and soft tissue infections, acute otitis media and upper respiratory tract infections, including sinusitis and pharyngitis/tonsillitis. (Penicillin is the usual drug of choice in the treatment of Streptococcus pyogenes pharyngitis, including the prevention of rheumatic fever. Azavista® Azithromycin, as a rule, is effective in destroying streptococcus from the nasopharynx, however, there is still no data confirming the effectiveness of azithromycin and the subsequent prevention of rheumatic fever.)
In sexually transmitted diseases, Azavista® is indicated in both men and women in the treatment of uncomplicated genital infections due to Chlamydia trachomatis.
It is also indicated in the treatment of mild chancre due to Haemophilus ducreyi and uncomplicated genital infection due to non-multi-resistant Neisseria gonorrhoeae; concomitant infection with Treponema pallidum should be excluded.
How to take Azithromycin Azivista®?
Azivista® tablets should be administered as a single daily dose. Azithromycin tablets can be taken with or without food. In adults: for the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases caused by Chlamydia trachomatis, Haemophilus ducreyi or Neisseria gonorrhoea, the dose is 1000 mg as a single oral dose.
For all other indications in which an oral formulation is administered, a total dosage of 1500 mg should be given for 3 days in an amount of 500 mg per day. Alternatively, the same total dose can be administered for 5 days with 500 mg on day 1 and then 250 mg on days 2-5. in children: the maximum recommended total dose for any treatment in children is 1500 mg.
As a rule, the total dose in children is 30 mg / kg. The total dose of 30 mg / kg should be administered as a single daily dose of 10 mg / kg for 3 days or administered for 5 days as a single daily dose of 10 mg / kg on day 1, and then 5 mg / kg for 2-5 days. As an alternative to the above dose , treatment of children with acute otitis media can be prescribed as a single dose of 30 mg / kg .
- Azithromycin tablets should be prescribed only to children weighing more than 45 kg .
- In patients with renal impairment: dose adjustment is not required in patients with moderate to moderate renal impairment (GFR 10-80 ml/min). Great care should be taken when prescribing azithromycin to patients with severe renal impairment (GFR< 10 ml/min)
- In patients with moderate and moderate liver impairment, the same dose can be used as in patients with normal liver function.
Azivista® is contraindicated in the following cases:
- Allergies to macrolides.
- Unsuitable age (each dosage form has its own age restrictions).
- Simultaneous use of ergotamine, dihydroergotamine.
- Severe renal and/or hepatic insufficiency.
Before buying Azavista® or other antibiotics, it should be remembered that these drugs are not suitable for the treatment of colds, flu or other viral infections. The use of antibacterial drugs for other purposes is expressed by the development of resistance to them.
What are the side effects of Azavista® Azithromycin?
Like any drug, Azavista® azithromycin can cause undesirable side reactions. The frequency of side effects is classified according to WHO recommendations: very often (at least 10%); often (at least 1%, but less than 10%); infrequently (at least 0.1%, but less than 1%); rarely (at least 0.01%, but less than 0.1%); very rarely (less than 0.01%, including isolated cases); unknown frequency – cannot be estimated based on available data.
- Infectious diseases: infrequently – candidiasis, including oral and genital mucosa, pneumonia, pharyngitis, gastroenteritis, respiratory diseases, rhinitis; unknown frequency – pseudomembranous colitis.
- From the blood and lymphatic system: infrequently – leukopenia, neutropenia, eosinophilia; very rarely – thrombocytopenia, hemolytic anemia.
- From the side of metabolism and nutrition: infrequently – anorexia.
- Allergic reactions: infrequently – angioedema, hypersensitivity reaction; unknown frequency – anaphylactic reaction.
- From the nervous system: often – headache; infrequently – dizziness, impaired taste sensations, paresthesia, drowsiness, insomnia, nervousness; rarely – agitation; unknown frequency – hypesthesia, anxiety, aggression, fainting, convulsions, psychomotor hyperactivity, loss of sense of smell, perverted sense of smell, loss of taste sensations, myasthenia gravis, delirium, hallucinations.
- From the side of the organ of vision: infrequently – visual impairment.
- From the hearing organ and labyrinthine disorders: infrequently – hearing disorder, vertigo; unknown frequency – hearing impairment, including deafness and/ or tinnitus.
- From the side of the CCC: infrequently – a feeling of palpitation, flushes of blood to the face; unknown frequency – a decrease in blood pressure, an increase in the QT interval on the ECG, arrhythmia of the “pirouette” type, ventricular tachycardia.
- From the respiratory system: infrequently – shortness of breath, nosebleed.
- From the gastrointestinal tract: very often — diarrhea; often – nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain; infrequently – flatulence, dyspepsia, constipation, gastritis, dysphagia, bloating, dryness of the oral mucosa, belching, ulcers of the oral mucosa, increased secretion of salivary glands; very rarely – discoloration of the tongue, pancreatitis.
- From the liver and biliary tract: infrequently – hepatitis; rarely – liver dysfunction, cholestatic jaundice; unknown frequency – liver failure (in rare cases with a fatal outcome, mainly against the background of severe liver dysfunction); liver necrosis, fulminant hepatitis.
- From the skin and subcutaneous tissues: infrequently – skin rash, itching, urticaria, dermatitis, dry skin, sweating; rarely – photosensitization reaction; unknown frequency – Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis, erythema multiforme.
- From the musculoskeletal system: infrequently – osteoarthritis, myalgia, back pain, neck pain; unknown frequency – arthralgia.
- From the kidneys and urinary tract: infrequently – dysuria, pain in the kidney area; unknown frequency – interstitial nephritis, acute renal failure.
- From the genitals and breast: infrequently – metrorrhagia, testicular dysfunction.
- Other: infrequently – asthenia, malaise, fatigue, swelling of the face, chest pain, fever, peripheral edema.
- Laboratory data: often – a decrease in the number of lymphocytes, an increase in the number of eosinophils, an increase in the number of basophils, an increase in the number of monocytes, an increase in the number of neutrophils, a decrease in the concentration of bicarbonates in blood plasma; infrequently – increased activity of ALT, AST, increased concentration of bilirubin in blood plasma, increased concentration of urea in blood plasma, increased concentration of creatinine in blood plasma, changes in potassium content in blood plasma, increased activity of alkaline phosphatase in blood plasma, increased concentration of chlorine in blood plasma, increased concentration of glucose in blood, increased platelet count, increased hematocrit, increased concentration of bicarbonates in blood plasma, changes in sodium content in blood plasma.
- From the digestive system: diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, flatulence, vomiting, melena, cholestatic jaundice, increased activity of hepatic transaminases, constipation, anorexia, gastritis, candidiasis of the oral mucosa, dyspepsia, hyperbilirubinemia, hepatitis, pancreatitis, pseudomembranous colitis, liver dysfunction, liver failure (in rare cases — fatal, mainly against the background of a violation liver function), liver necrosis, fulminant hepatitis.
- From the side of the CCC: palpitations, chest pain, decreased blood pressure, increased QT interval, arrhythmia of the “pirouette” type, ventricular tachycardia.
- From the nervous system: dizziness, headache, vertigo, drowsiness, paresthesia, violation of taste sensations, hypesthesia, aggression, fainting, convulsions, psychomotor hyperactivity, loss of sense of smell, taste sensations, myasthenia gravis; in children – headache (in the treatment of otitis media), hyperkinesia, anxiety, neurosis, insomnia.
- From the sensory organs: impaired visual clarity, conjunctivitis, deafness, tinnitus.
- From the genitourinary system: increased residual urea nitrogen, vaginal candidiasis, increased creatinine concentration in blood plasma, interstitial nephritis, acute renal failure.
- From the hematopoietic organs: leukopenia, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, lymphopenia, eosinophilia, hemolytic anemia.
- Allergic reactions: rash, urticaria, itchy skin, angioedema, erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis, hypersensitivity reaction, anaphylactic reaction.
- Other: hyperglycemia, arthralgia, asthenia, photosensitization, weakness, peripheral edema, malaise.
Where can I buy cheap Azithromycin Azavista®?
Quality medicines are presented on the website of the international drug delivery service https://stromectol-ivermectin.us . Here you can profitably buy almost any drug, and Azithromycin. Our price for this antibiotic will save a significant part of your budget. Apply for Stromectol-ivermectin.us it’s worth it if you appreciate the opportunity:
- Get access to high-quality, certified medicines produced by leading companies in Europe, India, and the USA.
- Cheap to buy Azithromycin or any other drug — our drug price is the result of cooperation with manufacturers without unnecessary intermediaries and the use of our own warehouses in the USA, Europe and India.
- To buy the necessary medicine regardless of the country of residence – residents of the whole world can order medicines from us.
Where can I store Azithromycin Azavista®?
- Keep Azavista® out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
- Store Azavista® at room temperature from 15 to 30 degrees Celsius (59-86 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Discard all unused medications after the expiration date.
- 1 Azivista® Price – Buy generic Azithromycin online no prescription
- 2 The use of Indian azithromycin Azivista®
- 3 Azivista® is used in the treatment of:
- 4 Indications for the use of Azithromycin Azivista®
- 5 How to take Azithromycin Azivista®?
- 6 Azivista® is contraindicated in the following cases:
- 7 What are the side effects of Azavista® Azithromycin?
- 8 Where can I buy cheap Azithromycin Azavista®?
- 9 Where can I store Azithromycin Azavista®?