Indications for the use of Hydroxychloroquine
Hydroxychloroquine tablets are prescribed:
- for rheumatoid arthritis;
- for the treatment of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis;
- with lupus erythematosus, discoid or systemic;
- in patients with malaria, except cases caused by chloroquine-resistant strains of Plasmodium falciparum;
- in the treatment and prevention of acute attacks of malaria caused by Plasmodium ovale, Plasmodium vivax,
- Plasmodium malariae and Plasmodium falciparum with its particularly sensitive strains;
- in the radical treatment of malaria caused by persistent strains of Plasmodium falciparum.
To date, scientists and doctors have high hopes for the treatment of the COVID-19 coronavirus with Hydroxychloroquine. Small studies and experimental treatment of patients were conducted in France, the drug was actively used in China.
A fairly well-known infectious disease specialist from France, the head of the Mediterranean Institute of Infectious Diseases, Didier Rault, conducted small clinical trials of the drug on 36 patients infected with the COVID-19 coronavirus. The doctor noted that on the 6th day of treatment, the viral load in patients decreased significantly, and a stable effect was achieved with a combination of Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin (an antibiotic). The Marseille Institute actively prescribes this combination of drugs to patients and takes full responsibility for possible negative consequences.
US President Donald Trump, in turn, “advertised” Hydroxychloroquine against coronavirus on his Twitter. The President said that the drug will soon be used worldwide for the treatment of Covid-19. After this statement, many pharmacies in the United States have already bought up a cure for malaria, and pharm. companies began to increase the volume of production of the drug.
However, at the end of April 2020, the results of a retrospective study conducted in the United States (368 patients with COVID-19) at the Veteran Health Administration medical care centers were published. Part of the patients (97 people) together with standard treatment additionally took Hydroxychloroquine, part (113 people) took Hydroxychloroquine + Azithromycin https://stromectol-ivermectin.us, the remaining part of the patients were not treated with these drugs.
Analyzing the number of deaths, scientists came to the conclusion that taking Hydroxychloroquine only worsens the situation. 27.8% of patients who took the medicine died. 22% of those who took the medicine together with Azithromycin died. 11.4% of patients who did not take Hydroxychloroquine for treatment died.
A number of experts insist that the effectiveness of this drug against coronavirus has not been proven, it has an extensive list of side effects, and its overdose can lead to disastrous consequences. There are already cases of self-treatment with this lek. means that led to a fatal outcome. Doctors strongly do not recommend self-medication!
Hydroxychloroquine tablets are contraindicated:
- when allergic to 4-aminoquinoline derivatives;
- patients with retinopathy;
- pregnant women;
- for children, if long-term treatment is necessary.
Caution is recommended to observe:
- with visual disorders, violation of color vision, decrease in its acuity, narrowing of the fields of vision;
- with transferred hematological diseases or diseases in the acute stage;
- patients with severe neurological diseases, psychoses (if previously observed Stromectol-ivermectin.us);
- with late cutaneous porphyria and the risk of its exacerbation;
- patients with psoriasis;
- when taking medications that can also cause allergic skin reactions;
- patients with renal and hepatic insufficiency, hepatitis;
- in severe diseases of the digestive tract.
Side Effects of Hydroxychloroquine
With regard to adverse reactions, the drug Hydroxychloroquine has been well studied https://stromectol-ivermectin.us and it is possible to determine and predict the manifestation of many undesirable reactions.
The drug Hydroxychloroquine can cause:
- retinopathy, corneal changes, its edema and the appearance of cloudy spots, blurred vision, the appearance of halos and photophobia, accommodation disorders;
- skin rashes, itching, changes in skin and mucous pigmentation, alopecia, hair discoloration, bullous rashes;
- very rarely there is acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis, exacerbation of psoriasis;
- diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, anorexia, pain in the epigastric region;
- hepatotoxic effect, liver failure;
- hearing loss, dizziness, tinnitus, headaches, irritability, emotional instability, seizures, psychosis, muscle weakness, ataxia;
- myopathy, neuromyopathy, cardiomyopathy;
- heart problems, ventricular hypertrophy, conduction disorders;
- urticaria, bronchospasm, Quincke’s edema;
- suppression of bone marrow hematopoiesis, anemia, thrombocytopenia, agranulocytosis;
Buy Hydroxychloroquine without a prescription in Stromectol-ivermectin.us
Sometimes it is difficult to buy Hydroxychloroquine in the United States, the remedy is not available in all pharmacies, and a doctor’s prescription is also required. For those who are wondering where to buy Hydroxychloroquine, we recommend our website Stromectol-ivermectin.us Indian generics and original drugs. Our prices will surprise you with cheapness, and delivery will happen in a short time.