Indications for the use of the drug Synthroid®
Synthroid® this is a preparation of thyroid hormones. Synthetic levorotatory isomer of thyroxine. In small doses, it has an anabolic effect. In medium doses, it stimulates growth and development, increases the need of tissues for oxygen, stimulates the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, stimulates the activity of the cardiovascular system and the central nervous system. In high doses, it inhibits the production of TTRG of the hypothalamus and TSH of the pituitary gland.
- euthyroid goiter;
- as replacement therapy and for the prevention of recurrent goiter after thyroid resection;
- thyroid cancer (after surgical treatment);
- diffuse toxic goiter: after reaching the euthyroid state with antithyroid drugs (in the form of combined or monotherapy);
- as a diagnostic tool during a thyroid suppression test.
Synthroid® mechanism of action on the body
- Synthroid® tablets are absorbed by 80% in the small intestine when used correctly.
- When eating at the time of administration, the absorption of the drug is significantly reduced.
- In the liver and kidneys, it is converted to triiodothyronine.
- Indicators in the blood serum reach a maximum six hours after taking the drug.
- Hormones are metabolized in the liver and kidneys, affecting the muscles and brain as well.
- Excretion of metabolites occurs in the urine and bile.
How to take Synthroid® Tablets
The method of application and dosage regimen of the drug Synthroid® depend on its dosage and other factors. The optimal dosage regimen is determined by the doctor. https://stromectol-ivermectin.us It is necessary to strictly observe the compliance of the used dosage form of Synthroid® with the indications for use and the dosage regimen.
- The Synthroid® reception is set individually, depending on the indications. Apply at a dose of 12.5-200 mcg 1 time/day for 20-30 minutes before meals.
- When conducting a differential diagnostic test of thyroid suppression – once at a dose of 3 mg or for 2 weeks at 200 mcg 1 time/day.
Buy Synthroid® in US online no prescription
Synthroid® Levothyroxine is included in the list of essential medicines of the World Health Organization. In the US, you can get Synthroid ® in pharmacies, as well as online in our https://stromectol-ivermectin.us online pharmacy. You can order Synthroid® without a prescription with fast delivery to anywhere in the USA.
Side effects of Synthroid®
With proper use of the drug and compliance with the doctor’s recommendations, side effects of Synthroid® are extremely rare. If used improperly, signs associated with an overdose of the drug are likely to appear.
Prolonged overdose will be characterized by:
- symptoms of acute poisoning;
- rapid heartbeat;
- heart pain;
- a sharp decrease in body weight.
After such symptoms appear, you should immediately consult a doctor to adjust the dose of Synthroid®.
Drug interaction of Synthroid®
Synthroid® Levothyroxine sodium potentiates the effect of indirect anticoagulants( coumarin derivatives), reduces the effectiveness of oral hypoglycemic agents.
- In patients with hypothyroidism and concomitant diabetes mellitus, at the beginning of thyroid hormone replacement therapy, there may be an increase in the need for insulin or oral hypoglycemic agents.
- Salicylates, dicumarin, furosemide (250 mg), clofibrate can displace levothyroxine from binding to plasma proteins.
- Sucralfate, aluminum hydroxide, calcium carbonate reduce the absorption of levothyroxine from the gastrointestinal tract.
- Colestyramine reduces the absorption of levothyroxine sodium from the gastrointestinal tract.
- When using ritonavir, it is possible to increase the need for levothyroxine.
- When using sertraline in patients with hypothyroidism, it is possible to reduce the effects of levothyroxine sodium.
- With rapid intravenous administration of phenytoin against the background of taking levothyroxine sodium, it is possible to increase the level of free levothyroxine in the blood plasma, while arrhythmias may occur.
- With the simultaneous use of chloroquine, it is possible to increase the metabolism of levothyroxine, apparently due to the induction of microsomal liver enzymes by chloroquine. In patients receiving levothyroxine sodium, when using proguanil or chloroquine, an increase in the concentration of TSH is possible.
- The use of tricyclic antidepressants with levothyroxine sodium may lead to an increase in the effect of antidepressants.
- Levothyroxine sodium reduces the effect of cardiac glycosides. With the simultaneous use of colestyramine, colestipol and aluminum hydroxide, the plasma concentration of levothyroxine sodium decreases by inhibiting its absorption in the intestine.
- When used simultaneously with anabolic steroids, asparaginase, tamoxifen, pharmacokinetic interaction at the level of protein binding is possible.
- Somatotropin, when used simultaneously with levothyroxine sodium, can accelerate the closure of epiphyseal growth zones.
- Taking phenobarbital, carbamazepine and rifampicin may increase the clearance of levothyroxine sodium and require an increase in the dose.
- Estrogens increase the concentration of the thyroglobulin-bound fraction, which can lead to a decrease in the effectiveness of the drug.
- Amiodarone, aminoglutetimide, para-aminosalicylic acid (PASC), ethionamide, antithyroid drugs, beta-blockers, chloral hydrate, diazepam, levodopa, dopamine, metoclopramide, lovastatin, somatostatin affect the synthesis, secretion, distribution and metabolism of sodium levothyroxine. Products containing soy may reduce the absorption of levothyroxine sodium (dose adjustment may be required).
Order Synthroid® at Stromectol-ivermectin.us at the best price
Synthroid® is a hormonal drug that is sold in pharmacies in the United States only by prescription. First of all, the patient must visit a doctor, and only after that, having a prescription, he will be able to buy medicines at a local pharmacy.
But you can be smarter by buying Synthroid® hormonal remedy in an online pharmacy Stromectol-ivermectin.us. Online stores spend less money on website maintenance and often offer low prices. Ordering without a prescription or by prescription is no longer a problem for online pharmacies without additional costs (the cost is conditionally included in the price of the medicine).
Disclaimer of liability
We provide only general information about Synthroid®, which does not cover all directions, pharmacological supplements or precautions. The information on the website cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your medical consultant or the doctor responsible for this case. We reduce the reliability of this information and may contain errors. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage resulting from any use of the information on this site, as well as for the consequences of self-medication.