Instructions for using Iverbont® Ivermectin
Iverbont® is an antiparasitic agent that is used in the treatment of intestinal and skin worm infections.
- Take Iverbont® once on an empty stomach.
- Iverbont® should be taken on an empty stomach, washed down with water.
- Iverbont® tablets should not be given to children under 5 years of age and weighing less than 15 kg.
How to take Iverbont® Ivermectin?
Take this medicine at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor. Before taking it, dissolve it in a glass of water. The Iverbont® tablet should be taken on an empty stomach.
How does Iverbont® work?
The Iverbont® tablet is an antiparasitic drug. It works by binding to the muscle and nerve cells of worms, causing their paralysis and death. It cures your infection.
Interaction of Iverbont® with alcohol
Alcohol consumption is not recommended for patients taking Iverbont®. This can increase the concentration of this medication and cause skin rash, headache, dizziness, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain.
Indications for the use of Iverbont® tablets
- The Iverbont® tablet is used to treat onchocerciasis, which is a parasitic worm infection caused by Onchocerca volvulus transmitted through midge bites characterized by skin itching and vision impairment.
- Iverbont® is used to treat strongyloidosis, an intestinal infection caused by a roundworm called Strongyloides stercoralis and is characterized by abdominal pain and diarrhea.
- The Iverbont® tablet is used to treat scabies, which is a skin infection caused by the Sarcoptes scabiei mite, characterized by itching and a red rash on the skin.
Buy Iverbont® online in Stromectol-ivermectin.us
Iverbont® falls into a group of drugs called anthelmintic. Used to treat strongyloidosis; which are ascarid infections. Iverbont® also effectively treats head lice, scabies and river blindness. The Iverbont® tablet works in the body by killing developing worms, not adults.
Iverbont® has an attractive price. You can use it to cure almost any diseases associated with parasites. The use of Iverbont® is quite extensive. For example, when it comes to miasis, pediculosis, or any dermatitis. Iverbont® can handle almost all types of so-called roundworms. At the same time, it is necessary to get rid of the disease with the help of it carefully, since its main component is quite active. Because of this, there is a high possibility of complications. Therefore, you should definitely discuss treatment with a highly qualified doctor and only then buy Iverbont®. Stromectol-ivermectin.us Use without consultation is undesirable.
Side effects of Iverbont®
- Headache, muscle aches;
- Nausea, diarrhea; or
- Mild skin rash.
- Pain or redness in the eyes, swollen eyes, vision problems;
- Severe skin rash, itching or rash with pus;
- Confusion, change in mental state, balance problems, difficulty walking;
- Fever, swollen glands, abdominal pain, joint pain, swelling of the arms or legs;
- Rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath;
- Loss of bladder or bowel control;
- Neck or back pain, cramps (cramps);
- Feeling dizzy, as if you might lose consciousness.
Since 1997, Ivermectin has been used to treat the infectious disease strongyloidosis caused by roundworms in humans. In this disease, in addition to gastrointestinal and skin symptoms, pulmonary manifestations are also observed due to the movement of worm larvae through the alveoli. The primary infection is manifested by wheezing in the lungs and a slight cough, and then symptoms resembling bronchial asthma and pneumonia may develop.
Perhaps this last similarity with COVID-19 prompted scientists to try an antiparasitic agent, which was based on a substance produced by certain microorganisms in the fight against coronavirus.
Australian researchers tested Ivermectin on a culture of cells infected with coronavirus. They report that 24 hours after the drug was injected into the cells, the proportion of viral RNAs in them decreased by 93%, and two days later the virus became 99 percent less.
The agent was injected into the cell culture 2 hours after their infection. In addition to its effectiveness in the fight against the virus, it turned out to be non-toxic to cells. In this regard, scientists have proposed to start clinical trials to repurpose the drug for the treatment of COVID-19.
Storage of Iverbont® tablets
Store Iverbont® at room temperature in a dark and dry place, away from heat sources and direct light. Keep Iverbont® medicines out of the reach of children and pets. https://stromectol-ivermectin.us Make sure that the tablet strip is not damaged and the tablets are not damaged.
- 1 Instructions for using Iverbont® Ivermectin
- 2 Indications for the use of Iverbont® tablets
- 3 Buy Iverbont® online in Stromectol-ivermectin.us
- 4 Side effects of Iverbont®
- 5 Ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19 coronavirus
- 6 Storage of Iverbont® tablets