Buy Ivecop® Ivermectin online in Stromectol-ivermectin.us
Ivecop® based on Ivermectin is a broad-spectrum antiparasitic drug used in medicine and veterinary medicine. Ivermectin disrupts the transmission of nerve impulses of parasites, which leads them to paralysis and death.
Ivecop® tablets are highly effective against roundworms https://stromectol-ivermectin.us, but do not destroy tapeworms and flukes. Ivermectin is also used for scabies and pediculosis for people with unabated immunity.
Ivermectin is rapidly absorbed in the human body and after 4 hours the maximum concentration in the blood is reached. Ivecop® is evenly distributed throughout the tissues, gets into the eyes in a limited amount, and is excreted after 28 hours mainly through the intestines. Despite the wide spectrum of action, the toxicity of Ivecop® is relatively low when the dosage is observed.
Indications for the use of Ivermectin Ivecop®
Ivecop® is widely used in the treatment of infections caused by roundworms, for example, in:
In addition, Ivecop® can be used in the treatment of scabies and pediculosis, if people do not have weakened immune defenses.
Dosage and administration of Ivecop® tablets
- Ivecop® is taken orally.
- Drink them in the morning after waking up on an empty stomach.
- The Ivecop® tablet is swallowed whole, without crushing or chewing, with plenty of water.
- The daily dose of the drug is selected individually, taking into account the patient’s body weight.
- For each kilogram of weight, take 15-20 mg of the active substance.
- The doctor can change the dosage based on the exact diagnosis, the patient’s condition, and the effectiveness of treatment.
Ivecop® tablets are drunk 1 or 2 times a day. The maximum daily dose should not exceed 12 mg. This amount of active substance is enough to neutralize parasites that multiply inside the body. The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor. It ends when the results of tests show that all parasites are destroyed. After 14 days, the course of therapy should be repeated to prevent re-infection.
How did the drug Ivermectin, mainly used to treat intestinal parasites in cows, become interesting for doctors treating people with Covid-19?
At the beginning of 2020, an article was published (before it was reviewed by other scientists), which showed that ivermectin suppresses the replication of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes Covid-19, in laboratory conditions. This was one of many studies over the past 50 years that have shown that an antiparasitic drug can also have antiviral use.
There are two main ways that the drug Ivermectin can prevent the replication of coronavirus. Firstly, it can prevent the virus from suppressing the natural antiviral reactions of our cells. Secondly, it is possible that the drug Ivermectin prevents the binding of a “spike” protein on the surface of the virus with receptors that allow it to penetrate into our cells. Along with the anti-inflammatory effect, evident due to the effectiveness of ivermectin in rosacea, they may indicate beneficial effects in a viral disease that causes significant inflammation.
Contraindications for Ivecop® tablets
Do not use Ivecop® in the following cases:
- allergic diseases or predisposition to them;
- weakened immunity;
- taking dietary supplements and herbs;
- renal and/or hepatic insufficiency;
- children under 5 years of age.
Ivecop® should not be combined with other inhibitors using the same active substances, this may lead to increased toxicity from drugs in the blood and side effects.
Alcohol also affects the strengthening of side effects on the body. https://stromectol-ivermectin.us Heat with heavy physical exertion also negatively affects the body.
Side effects of Ivecop® tablets
If the permissible dose is exceeded, the following symptoms may occur:
- Stomach pain;
- Nausea, vomiting;
There may be deterioration in the nervous system, such as:
- Loss of attention;
- Loss of consciousness;
- Visual impairment;
- Enlargement of lymph nodes
Analogues of Ivecop® tablets on the website https://stromectol-ivermectin.us
- Stromectol 3mg, 6mg, 12mg;
- Ivermectol 3mg, 6mg, 12mg;
- Iverjohn 3mg, 6mg, 12mg;
- Iverbont 3mg, 6mg, 12mg.
- 1 Buy Ivecop® Ivermectin online in Stromectol-ivermectin.us
- 2 Indications for the use of Ivermectin Ivecop®
- 3 Dosage and administration of Ivecop® tablets
- 4 The use of Ivecop® for the treatment of Covid – Ivermectin against coronavirus
- 5 Contraindications for Ivecop® tablets
- 6 Side effects of Ivecop® tablets
- 7 Analogues of Ivecop® tablets on the website https://stromectol-ivermectin.us